Thursday, April 15, 2010

May the "G-Force" be with you!


So...yesterday I had the pleasure and FUN of creating guinea pigs on a cookie...I know what you're thinking...what? a guinea-pig on a cookie? yuck! Well...a friend of mine so kindly referred me to a friend of hers who has a son turning 6 today! She was laughing herself when she let me know what theme "Jack" wanted for his birthday cookies...G-Force! How in the world can you turn a cookie into a guinea pig...and for that matter...does a guinea pig cookie cutter exist? Well...to my surprise (and probably yours)...it does! Pretty much it looks like a blob of something with a dangling foot...okay, well, I'm opted for a circular cookie with a guinea pig face...talk about FUN! Loved putting on the furry fur and those beady black eyes...the icing on the cookie (haha) was the little pink nose, mouth and whiskers...who knew guinea pigs could be cute? So...lo & behold, guinea pig G-Force cookies can be created & celebrated! What a lucky group of guinea pigs!

No comments:

Post a Comment