Monday, December 6, 2010

Sweet 6th Basketball Birthday!

I was so excited when my friend Julie (be sure to check out her sweet blog too - http://justjuleseveryday.blogspot.com/
asked me to do Brady's 6th birthday cake ... of course I'm a little partial to 6 year old boys ... because our own Hank is turning 6 this week too! AND ... Brady & Hank are buddies in the same Kindergarten class! Nothing sweeter than boys ... don't get me wrong little girls are great too ... but something about little boys and my love bug Hank ... he has always been a snuggler since day 1 and still lets me call him my love bug! I love how he gives me compliments and notices all the little things like even when I've had my toe nails painted! I love how he always has to give me a kiss AND a hug. I love how he winks at me and raises his eyebrows ... makes me laugh everytime! I had lunch today with my love bug and love sitting with the Kindergarten boys and listening to all their stories, being called Mrs. Phillips and well, of course how many times they can burp ... they are all so sweet & polite ... well most of the time! So here's to being 6 and sweet and snuggly and so adorable! Happy 6th Birthday Brady!

No comments:

Post a Comment