Sunday, March 3, 2013

Basketball, Babies & Princess Parties...oh yeah!

The baking bash is definitely ON! It's been so fun creating all the cool and creative cake, cupcake & cookie designs my friends have been giving me...very thankful for all the baking!

This Thursday will be 6 years since my mom has been gone. It still seems like it was yesterday and there are so many things I'd love to share and talk with her about. I especially wish she was here to see Hannah & Hank and how they are growing up, the conversations they have and how they remind me of my mom in the sweetest ways. On the not so sweet ways, I'm sure my mom would tell me I was exactly the same ... haha. She would love everything about them!

I love baking (more than cooking) and love baking in memory of my mom. She always baked our cakes and I love that I can do this for Hannah & Hank ... and carry the tradition onto my family & friends.

My husband Torie told me something in the midst of one of my saddest days after losing my mom..."Think of all the things your mom did for you to make it special and then keep doing those things for Hannah & Hank"... what a perfect way to remember my mom and keep the memories going with Hannah and Hank.

Speaking of baking memories ... here are a few of the latest "memory" creations that my friends have so graciously asked me to create!

So ... bring on the baking ... keep the memories coming ... and I'll keep creating!














No comments:

Post a Comment