Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Turning 9 and oh so fine!

My sweet friend Traci (love my repeat customers!) asked me to create her darling daughter's (Fiona) 9th birthday cake!


Ms. Fiona also is getting ready to receive her blackbelt (kick it Fiona!) so a Taekwondo (not Karate as Traci educated me and btw hotmail detected that Taekwondo was not in their dictionary, but a possible substitute was "Wonderbra" ... really? Must be b/c they are kickin'? Not sure there but hilarious! Thanks Traci for the belly laugh!) cake was definitely in order!

This is what I love about creating cakes and cookies for all events, milestones and just because reasons. I feel like I get to be a part of the celebration in the design and creation. I never know what kind of creations my friends will ask for and I'm always up for the challenge ... that's the best part!

So Happy 9th Kickin' Taekwondo Blackbelt gettin' Birthday Fiona! May you continue to kick it forward and accomplish great things!

No comments:

Post a Comment