Thursday, September 9, 2010

Birthday Blessings....Party #2!

Well...Miss Ava Maria should be good & worn out from her second 1st birthday party...what a blessed little girl to have such a loving family & friends to help her celebrate her big day! A girl can never have too many birthday party celebrations ... right?  I remember getting ready for Hannah & Hank's first birthdays ... what kind of cake should I make? what should the theme be? what should they wear? how many pictures can I take of the cake, the party table, the decorations and of course H&H digging into their cakes (the best part!) .... ahhh, nothing like 1st birthdays and of course, they just get more fun from there.  Hard to believe we'll be celebrating Hannah's 8th birthday & Hank's 6th birthday in a few months and not much has changed for me ... still thinking about the cake, theme, etc., but now I get valuable & creative input from H&H ... and that's the icing on the cake! 

No comments:

Post a Comment