Sunday, September 26, 2010

So fun to be 4!


Batman Cake #2 - Walker's 4th Birthday

Batman is back ... and much more detailed I might add! I was so excited when my friend Mary asked me to make a Batman cake for Mr. Walker (the cutest boy who just turned 4!)  ... not only do I like Batman (and yes, the 1st Batman movie with Michael Keaton WAS the BEST ... hands down!) but creating a Batman cake is awesome! Probably the best thing about the cake was, of course the memories it brought back of my sweet Hank (Hankie, Hanker, the Hankenator) when he turned 4 AND had a Batman cake! So fun to think back of my baby Hank (who is about turn 6) and his BIG 4 year old birthday.

Batman Cake #1 - Hank's 4th Birthday
It seems like I was just checking into the hospital to have him and now my little love bug is in Kindergarten and about to be 6! I'm so thankful for Hank's sweet, sweet spirit and passion that I just can't wait for many, many more ... Happy FUN 4th Birthday Walker!


No comments:

Post a Comment