Saturday, June 19, 2010

Absolute Ariel!


I so love my repeaters...repeat cakes & cookies, that is...I do have some pretty great friends and especially love creating cakes & cookies for all of their kiddos....what a blessing! Speaking of blessings...I had that privilege again this weekend! A friend of mine came back for fun cakes! This time was for her daughter, Ella who turned 5 and I will have to say a big 5 year old fave is....Ariel from The Little Mermaid...definitely still one of my fave Disney movies...so you probably already know how I feel about doing Ariel...yep, you guessed it...LOVE her! This time it was Ariel and all her co-horts (Flounder, etc) on cupcakes...lots of sprinkles, butter cream frosting, fondant and candy to top it all off! Nothing more festive than seeing a "sea" of Little Mermaid cupcakes...and the variety didn't stop there...there were 36 cupcakes...1/2 chocolate & 1/2 vanilla....yes, my friends...I pretty much accept any kind of creation and flavor of cakes, cookies or cupcakes...BRING it! From under the sea up to the birthday party...Happy 5th Ariel Birthday to Ms. Ella!

No comments:

Post a Comment