Monday, June 7, 2010

Margo Madness!


So who knew going to the gym more than once a week would pay off? Back a few months ago, a friend of mine & I decided to attempt a Boot Camp Class @ PF...little did we know we would barely be able to walk, let along sit down the next day! Needless to say...it was an awesome class! You're probably asking yourself, why are you talking about working out when this is a cake & cookies blog? Well...I'm getting to that..hold your horses! Back to Boot Camp...the reason the class was so great was because the instructor was awesome! Ms. Angie was the nicest yet tough Boot Camp Chic ;) And for some reason, we just clicked...well, if you ask my husband, that tends to happen with me...anyway, I continued to see Angie & the gym (when I was there) and then I'd see her other places around town...specifically Jalapenos! One nite, we were chatting outside after dinner/beverages and somehow started talking about cakes...well, one thing led to another and she needed a cake...a Margarita Birthday Cake! Woo hoo...talk about a FUN & FESTIVE cake! So...what's the moral here? Keep on keepin' on @ the gym...you just never know what you may get out of it...fitness & friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment