Saturday, June 19, 2010

Birthday Baseballs!








Nothing better than seeing the faces of 5 year old boys after one hot & heated tee-ball game...GO BLUE ROCKETS....when they are served up baseball cookies with their names...so cute! My friend Traci (GO STEVEN) was up for tee-ball treats plus it was Steven's 5th brithday and asked me if I'd create some baseball themed cookies...oh yeah, I was definitley down with that! Talk about fun creating baseballs...once all 36 were iced...it was on to putting the boys' names...then I needed to add more baseball-ey (word?) stuff...so who did I turn to? The Coach! Coach Torie that is...he was quick to help, along with Hannah & Hank on what other words I could write on the cookies...so along with names...we had, the bases and many different calls! I really loved doing these cookies...they were definitely a HIT! Happy 5th Baseball Birthday Steven!

No comments:

Post a Comment